SHAPING A BETTER TOMORROW
for our clients, our community, our team
As a result of recent events, globally and locally, and in line with advice from our Government and Ministry of Health we would like to advise that from today, 23rd March 2020, BSM Group Architects Ltd staff will be working from home. This action is being taken for the health & safety of our team, our clients and the community at large – this is paramount.
We remain open for business; life and business must go on. BSM Group Architects is fully able to support you with as near normal working as possible in these exceptional circumstances.
- Our IT infrastructure will enable BSM staff to fully work remotely.
- Our management systems will enable our staff to deliver your projects efficiently and to a high quality.
- We have suspended all travel for the moment.
- For meetings we are operating via online platforms such as Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- All our staff can be contacted via email or their mobile phones and all key staff have Skype for video conferencing with you and your team.
- We have tried to ensure that all projects have more than one key point of contact so If you have any difficulty contacting anyone there should always be a secondary contact.
We are sure you are all dealing with similar challenges in your own business and communities. It is critical we all continue to maintain business in this changing and evolving new business world. We are here to support you in any way we can and look forward to working with you even in these circumstances. Please keep well and stay safe. He waka eke noa – we’re all in this together.